Friday, October 1, 2010

Adventures While Dog Sitting



Tavin, Katie, and I went to UT recently for a week to help out my little sister. Her and her husband went on a carnival cruise and needed a puppy sitter-me:) Saddie is a typical German Shepard puppy and by the end of the week, I think we had each other pretty much figured out. She liked to eat my hair while I was sitting next to her and she enjoyed a game of Frisbee or catch.... she attacked the hose water-and lost every time.
I used some of the tricks I learned from the "Dog whisperer"...he he he...(really good show-if you haven't ever watched it-and own or like dogs-I recommend it:) All went well except one occurrence where she threw up everything she had in her stomach during the night-the next morning wasn't so pleasant. Thankfully I had help-while I cleaned up the floor-the outdoor hose and my dad had a date with her cage and dog bed:)

No comments: