Friday, October 22, 2010

Discovery Museum...Where Imagination Goes Wild!





I am going to have to do this post in 2 parts because I took so many pictures...that is just what I do as a mom....and the other reason being that this place was one of the COOLEST places I have been to with the kids! I highly recommend it if you are ever in the Salt Lake City Area (and if you are reading this-there is a very good chance that I like you-so you should invite us to come with you:). We spent about 4 hours here one day while I was babysitting my nephews for a few days.

The kids LOVED it and I wasn't kidding when I said that this place lets your imagination run wild. There was a whole room devoted to balls-of course this was the favorite of all the rooms for the boys. You could put these balls into tubes that would shoot them all over the room....there was also a game you could play like Plinko on "Price is Right" that Ethan particularly enjoyed. Even Katie loved it. Each Kid got a bin to fill up with balls and carry with them to all the different hands on activities.

More to come...

1 comment:

krisha said...

Wanting more pictures!!! Love em