Friday, October 1, 2010

My First 5K




Also during my visit to UT, my sister Krisha and I ran a 5K race for Autism...nothing too strenuous but I am proud of myself for running the whole thing and getting my average time. It was fun and I am already thinking about the next one. I might just aim a little higher and try my luck at a 10k...ambitious huh:) There is something about accomplishment that made me want more.

My Dad and Nephew were also with us-taking care of the kiddies (thanks guys!) they walked the 5k with strollers. All in all-it was a beautiful day and Tavin celebrated afterward with a plunge in the water shoots! I was so surprised at his spontaneity-usually he isn't so Gun Ho about trying stuff like that-but this time, one try, and he was addicted....well until his pants started to fall down and his lips were turning blue:)

P.S. who knows what was up with my flat hair! Oh well

No comments: