Friday, October 22, 2010

Museum Part 2





OK I lied...there is going to be three parts to this post. Mainly because I want my sister Krisha to be able to see these pictures and download them for her own use.

This was the next room of the Museum...filled with things to prompt kids to use there imagination....a huge play house, a construction workers zone, town store, farm, gas station, water play, and outfits to wear/cars to drive in. Real life for tiny people:)

I was amazed at how detailed this place was....the store had fake food that filled the shelves for kids to shop for, and the house had a tiny mouse whole that the kids could look into (Tavin found this and pointed it out to me). The farm even had fake chickens that clucked when they laid fake eggs, as well as a horse that you could get up on and pretend to ride.

Can you tell that I had just as much fun as the kids!

1 comment:

krisha said...

Yeah thats right I feel the love!!