Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Hour


These are pictures Tavin took of himself:) What the Photographer!

We all need some humor in our life right-and that is why I am so thankful for Tavin-he is full of funniness:)
So here is one for ya:
I was taking my morning medicine-which includes my birth control pill...
Tavin: Mom I want some candy too! (thinking my pills were candy)
Mommy: no Tavin this isn't kid candy...it is medicine for mommy...
Daniel teasing: Yeah Tavin-you want some birth control-that would be really effective and good for you!
Tavin : mommy! I want birth control, I want some birth control-as he follows me around the house.
Mommy: Thank u Daniel for teaching our child that-so when we are in public places- he can start saying that out loud for all to hear-and all the people can look at me like I am a weirdo mom that gives her kid birth control like candy!:)

Here is another one for ya:
We were getting ready to go play catch on the baseball field-Dan got out our mitts, balls, and bats-including Tavin's little mini-mitt....

Tavin in a VERY Excited voice: YAY YOU FOUND MY CATCHER! that is what he calls his mitt-makes sense-it catches the ball for him:)

1 comment:

Tara said...

That is so funny! Kenadi has been saying some cute ones lately and I need to write them down!