Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LOOK MOM I'M HELPING!





So once there was a little boy who saw his mom, dad, and grandpa painting doors in the house-and he decided that it looked like a lot of fun. He wanted to join in-hey why not-everyone else was doing it! While no one was looking, he picked up a paint brush and began to "help" by vigorously brushing white paint all over the green hallway wall-then using his hands to spread it.

I don't know who this little boy belonged to...ahem...but these pictures are the result of his "helping". He was so proud of his work and such a cute little boy...how could the mom be mad. Surprisingly-the mom was very calm and explained that the little boy did a good job but that he was finished helping for that day. I am sure this is only one of many "helping" projects. But I am just guessing- I wouldn't know...because I don't know who that little boy belongs to....:)

1 comment:

krisha said...

uh oh. His "helping" has only just begun. Ethan began that way and look at all the help he did for me and our house. I'm just glad someone else inthe family wants to help tooo!