Monday, August 23, 2010

Just To Tell You About My Day...

Note: I am trying to be better about blogging-counting it as my way of journaling-so you might get sick of all the posts.

Just wanted to tell you about my day today. It was a good one-I felt really productive for the first time in a week:) And I am almost done with my huge mound of laundry. That in itself is something to be proud of. But the biggest thing that happened today was I started Tavin on a "healthier eating" schedule. I was fretting that it wouldn't work and my efforts would just blow out the window but surprisingly he did great! I have found that if I eat with him when he eats, he does better and is more willing to try new things. I think I just need to give the kid more credit.... ME ME down and good eating habits started....potty training....hmmm I am not sure I am just ready for that one yet.

Here is what he ate today: honey bunches of oats with a banana, yogurt and grapes for a snack, sandwich and crackers for lunch, and he ate a quesadilla that we made him for dinner! To drink he had water and milk.

That beats: poptarts, crackers, peanut butter toast, occasional banana, chocolate muffins, chocolate milk, neutra grain bar, chicken nuggets repeated over and over again all day long and all week long! (I am really not a bad mom I promise!)

Score: 1 point for mommy

1 comment:

krisha said...

Hey whats so wrong with neutra grain bars....i like them