Monday, August 23, 2010

Did You Know?


My Tavin Boy the week before we took the Binks away:) Little did he know! But he has done so good-how cute is this picture. My dad picked him these flowers and he wouldn't let go of them-even to sleep!

Did you know that I am a princess? Yep that's right-I am a princess according to Tavin:) After I was all done getting ready for church on a Sunday morning, Tavin came around the corner, saw me, and covered his mouth with is hand as he gasped...."MOM-U ARE BOOTIFUL! YOU ARE A PRINCESS!" I almost cried-he was so cute and so sincere-you can't beat being a princess and being bootiful!

P.S. He is now sleeping through the night without his ME ME! Well other than the occasional rendition of Jingle Bells at 3 in the morning-while he was still asleep:) Not having a pacifier can do weird things to a person I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandma misses her sweet boy!