Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vote for Katie In the Gerber Baby Contest


I Entered Katie in the Gerber Baby contest and they just sent me an email telling me that voting for her set of babies is open now. All month you can go the the website and cast a vote for her. It is allowed once a day although I don't expect you to vote for her every day, one vote would be great! Or go back as many days as your would like:)

This picture is the one I submitted. The address for the site is: http://www.gerber.com/

Baby photo contest

Then select the button that says Vote

Select the button that says search photos

Enter her ID number:

Her ID number is :19949
Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Parry's :) said...

Hey Kendra! I just voted for Katie, she has 11 votes already! Yeah!!! That is so fun that you entered her, such a cute picture too! Good luck with this! :)

Tara said...

Kendra!!!! I am so glad you found me! I've been thinking of you so much and wondering how you've been. I wish I knew you were in Idaho, cause I was there in FEB, and would have loved to see you! Your family is so cute, and so are you of course. I'm excited to put your blog on my list so I can keep an eye on you... PS, I'm jealous of your hiking trip. Nothing like that here in OK. my email is tarahempel at hotmail.com