Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Air Show :The Blue Angels




We had a great time at the Idaho Falls Air show. It was really nice out-even a cool breeze every now and then-but by the end, we were all ready to go home to a nice cool house and showers. Tavin loved watching all the planes and was yelling at them: "go planes go!" He asked multiple times to ride them:) Maybe one day my little boy will be a pilot-every boys dream....I don't know if I could handle him being a stunt pilot though! One plane even had a wing walker (crazy lady who walks on the wings of the plane while it is flying).

I think my favorite was the sky writers and sky divers that had streamers attached to them as they glided to the ground. But Best of all, were the Blue Angels. We all stared in awe at the sky as they dove and swooped-almost riding on top of each other at times and making shapes in the sky. They would face off-heading straight for each other and then turn sideways right before they were about to hit....Heaven help their mothers!:) They were rockets in the sky.

Aside from watching my little boys face-watching Dan and Mason's face was entertaining as well. There is just something about things that go fast and things that do dangerous thrilling tricks that get guys! It is just there nature I guess:)

No comments: