Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Can't Get Enough of Her


Just got finished feeding Katie her breakfast (6:00am) and thought it might be a good time to blog while the family is still all asleep-nice and cozy in their beds. Our house has been a whirl wind of busy these last few weeks! And it only promises to get busier.

First let me tell you a little about Miss Katie K-she is now army crawling and gets around pretty well. She also can sit up by herself now from a laying position and often is sitting up waiting when I go to get her out of her crib. It is one of my favorites parts of the day-she is so smiley and excited to see me.

When she gets really excited, she blows out of her nose to let us know:) This usually happens when she is eating something-but she also does it while playing. She is developing and taking things in so much faster that Tavin did at this stage and I can't hardly believe it. She is already pulling herself up on things! One of the greatest things of all is that she is sleeping in her own crib in her own room-all night! Yay for mom and dad! She usually is more than ready for her last feeding at 8:00pm and wakes up anywhere between 6 and 7 am for milky before going back down.

Katie has just started going through her separation anxiety-it only happens at certain times (like last night when we left her and Tavin with a babysitter to go on a date-broke my heart)-but it just shows that she knows who we are and likes us:)

I adore her little spirit and personality-she is a very curious one! You would have thought I would know by now that she likes to tip the dog's water over-and put it up when she comes into the kitchen-but no-she does it 2 or 3 times before I finally get it put up:) At least she hasn't starte to eat the dog food.....yet

No comments: