Monday, December 6, 2010

Where I Have Been...

This seems to be a common question lately about my blogging status:) Where have you been? So I decided to tell you all where I have been-that is-anyone who still checks this:)
I am currently in the process of trying to complete a number of big projects:

1. I found a program and a good deal to make my book into a blog-it is in the finishing stages and includes my blog posts since I began blogging-I am super excited to have all of it in hard copy for my family to enjoy for years to come! It has 165 pages at the moment-so I have been tied up-editing and designing pages for it. I hope to send it in to be published this week!

2. I am also in the process of finishing a children's book:) That is all I will say for now-The writing has been done-and I am waiting on the artist who is finishing the pictures for me....more on this later.

3. I am excited to share that I have been chosen to blog for a Rexburg website on one of my favorite subjects...COUPONING and deals in Rexburg and Idaho Falls. I posted my first entry this weekend and will continue to do so daily or every other day-hoping to help those wanting to learn to save in Rexburg. I am absolutely phyced about this! You can check out my posts at www.rexburgsocial.com

4. We just finished pictures for our Christmas cards and I will be getting them ready to send out-if you would like one-please leave me your address in a comment or on facebook or email me:) You will be interested to know that I am sporting light brownish red hair in this years picture-it is quite interesting and I am still getting used to it.

5. Tavin is involved in Playschool-a program that some of the girls I teach at class are in for high school-it runs a month and he goes 3 times a week! So far he is loving it! And all the kids love him:)

6. Getting ready for the holidays! Putting up the tree and the christmas train and wrapping presents!
I promise to post soon and include video of Katie taking a couple steps!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I need a card with your cute little family! I'm still not sure if i'm sending one this year. Anyways, email me and I'll send you my address. tarahempel at hotmail.com
I'm excited to hear about your book!

The Ince's said...

I would love a card! It's been fun reading your blog and catching up with you and your family!

Same as your friend, Tara, email me and I'll send you my address; meagan.d.ince@gmail.com.

Also, please include your address in the email. I would love to send cards this year and I enjoy sending them out to "new" people on our list!