Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where is Katie....





Our house is like a "Where's Waldo" book when it comes to Katie:) She can be found in the most interesting places these days! Dan calls her his monkey cause she literally climbs ALL over the place! I walk into a room and do a quick scan to try and find where she might be "hanging" next"! She is so funny and taking more and more steps each day. We are so taken by her cute personality....and believe me she is fullllll of spunk and personality.
Just recently-she has started to pick up a little girly flair to her-she loves to get dressed up-brings me her socks and shoes to put on-and gets really excited when I get my make-up out -she is right there next to me putting on everything! She also LOVES lotion-and associates it with girlie-prettiness-whenever I put some on-she has to have some too! I have to admit-I really like this new stage-and enjoy that she likes imitating me:) So interesting that the innate "girl" instinct is just inside us!

Here are some of the spots we have found her lately:
*Sitting on the dishwasher door-she loves to help mommy take the dishes out!
*Sitting on the tray of her walker-she now can get in and out of her walker-very talented little missy I must say-so when she is hungry-she gets in and lets you know by making noises-"uh uh uh" and then she lets you know when she has had enough by just upright getting out and abandoning you:)
*On top of the the kid table in her green seat-this seems to be her "princess thrown" and she is often found sitting high and mighty! Usually-again-telling us she is ready to eat!
*Another favorite spot is the rocking chair in her room-she can get herself up into it and manages to get herself rocking back and forth!

No comments: