Monday, April 26, 2010

There's Just Something About Flowers....




Katie and I had our first road trip alone together on our way to visit my family for a couple weekend events I didn't want to miss out on. One of these events was the Tulip Festival-there is just something about spring and flowers that reaches down inside and rejuvenates, energizes, excites, motivates, and wakes me up! It calls people out of the hibernation and isolation of their houses to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and new growth. Heavenly Father must truly love us to give us beautiful things like flowers to enrich our lives and encourage us to start fresh once again-a new beginning of sorts. There were patches and patches of all different colored tulips everywhere we turned. Katie really really liked them-right after this picture she tried to pick a flower of her own (wanting to eat it I am sure). I can't wait to plant my red tulips!


No comments: