Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Are You Sick Of Boiled Eggs Yet?











Tavin Loved dying eggs with his cousins this year-I loved watching his face. His hands were stained multiple colors for a while afterward-but that is part of the fun right! He wasn't quite sure of the Easter Bunny when we saw him at the mall-but as long as mom held him, he would wave to the Easter Bunny and blow him kisses. We even got close enough to pet the Easter Bunny-I wanted to show Tavin that the Easter bunny is a nice bunny! That is all I heard from him for the rest of the mall trip- He would pet my head and tell me "that's a nice Easter Bunny." Maybe next year he will be ready to hug the Easter Bunny:)

We had a nice Ham dinner with potatoes, green beans, rolls, and deviled eggs(one of the ways we used the 40 eggs we boiled and colored). I love the way my mom decorates her tables for the Holidays! She makes dinner so fun and yummy!

No comments: