Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Motivated

So just an update of what had been going on in our little family:



Kendra: I am still working hard to meet my weight goal-right now I am at 130 and hope to reach 125. Daniel and I successfully ran 4 and a quarter miles 2 times in the last week-and I am really proud of that. I teach the lesson in YW this weekend on Eternal Marriage-I will let you know how that one goes:)



Dan: He has been working on cutting out his sweets intake so his muscles can come out- It is going very well:) And he has made plans for us to go to the Ryan Shupe concert this Friday-this was our first date back in the day-I am VERY excited!



Tavin: Absolutely LOVING the nice weather and wants to spend every minute he can outside. He has also become quite the social bug when we go out-asking people what they are doing. We went to Johnny Corinos the other night and he hit the waitress in the butt with his foam sword:) We have also discovered he loved rain-he says it is "tickling him" when it comes down.

Story of the week: Daniel was surprised when the nursery leader brought Tavin with her to ask if Tavin goes to the bathroom on the toilet now-Dan replied- "No....he just goes in his diaper..." she proceeded to tell Dan that one of the other children asked to go potty and Tavin announced that he needed to go potty too. When she tried to tell him he didn't go on the potty yet-Tavin said "Please go potty too" that she was almost convinced he actually did go potty on the toilet now-and if not-he asked so sweetly that she couldn't refuse:) Silly Boy



Katie: Is our BIG eater-she wants to eat everything! Right now we are feeding her baby food, yogurt, bread, and juice. She is such a trooper whenever we take her out. We are working on her sitting skills.



Tuff: Can I just tell you that I love this dog! He is such a good boy-and a great companion-when we go for our runs he is right along side me. At first I was afraid he wouldn't be able to make it with his stumpy little legs-but oh man did he prove me wrong-not only did he make the 4 mile run-but he did it ahead of me:) And he wasn't about to be left behind-even when he had to poop-he just kept on running and it dropped out as he did:) That is a dedicated dog for ya. How does he do it....well he uses his back legs like a bunny does-moving them together instead of separately-don't ask me how-but it works-he is fast!



Well until next time!

No comments: