Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Events Of The Past Week




So I had a blast at the Scrapbooking Expo with my mother-in-law and am already looking forward to next year. It was so nice to just relax while doing something I enjoy for an entire day and snag some awesome deals all at the same time! I highly recommend this event for anyone who enjoys scrapbooking.

We also celebrated Dan's birthday while we were in Utah-he got some fun presents, Mexican food (his favorite), and a cookie pie-He is an old man now 26 years old:) And still as handsome as ever( I am loving his new muscles from working out!)

Our anniversary of 4 years has come and gone-Daniel and I got a night out on the town while my mother and sister watched the kids for us (Thanks guys!) We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Ruby River Steak House-I was so stuffed afterward! If you live by one-the Salmon and Raspberry Chicken were delicious. Time has flown by but I have to say-it has been well spent with my very best friend-living-learning-growing-and enjoying life.




No comments: