Monday, January 11, 2010

You've Got To Work For It-It Doesn't Come For Free!

So as part of Daniel and my New Years resolutions, we have been working out to P90X and Jillian Michael's Shred. It has been...well let me just say this-the first day I started-I was dry heaving half way through:) Thankfully a week into it and I am able to keep up now. Anyway, Dan was doing a streching workout video for P90X and made this interesting comment: "I hate streching but at least my butt is pretty flexible."

Who knows what that means:)
On a fun note, working out has become a family affair. Katie will usually sit in her bouncer cooing or lay on her matt and kick her feet while she watches us. She really likes to be part of things and loves to be able to see us. Tavin gets right up next to us and does his own version of things. He is the family motivator-stopping every now and then to clap for us and say, "We did it!" He always gives me that little bit of motivation I need to keep going:)

3 comments:

krisha said...

someones got to cheer for us every now and then. I still have yet to begin but I feel it getting closer :)!

Parry's :) said...

That's awesome Kendra! Glad you found a fun way to get to excercising, I'm too lazy I guess! lol How is everything going with you guys, haven't heaerd from ya in a while, hope all is well. Take care, love ya!

Hewards said...

I seriously laughed out loud at that one and just pictured your reaction to that comment. That's so funny! Kenny that is something you would say ;)