Saturday, January 23, 2010

"The Fork"


As we were cleaning up the kitchen, I took out the broom to sweep and Tavin immediately ran over to the closet where we keep the cleaning stuff and kept saying fork mommy fork! I couldn't figure out for the life of me what a fork would be doing in the closet. So, I opened it, hoping he would show me what he wanted. He quickly pulled out his mini broom (compliments of Grandma Fluffy Hairs) and said FORK! He calls his broom a fork, because he thinks that it looks like the one he eats with:) When I thought about it, brooms do look like forks. What a smart boy I have-and a very cute one.

2 comments:

Parry's :) said...

That is sooo cute!!! :o)

krisha said...

I love the videos and the picks. Katie is a doll! I noticed Tavis hair is starting to stick up like Ethans. Good job remembering Grandma Fluffy hairs :) luv ya!