Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tavin's First Talk In Primary

I have a family here on earth
My family is made up of Mom, Dad, Katie, and Tavin (hold up picture and have him tell who is in it)
Heavenly Father gave me a family so that I could learn to love, to be kind, to share, and learn about him
They are so good to me-I love to read books with mommy, and play marbles with daddy, and run races with Katie....
We also do things like have family home evening
Say prayers together, read scriptures
Give good night kisses, and try to help others.
These things help us stay close to our Heavenly Father so one day we can return to him
I want to share my life with them through all eternity and we can do this through Heavenly Father 's plan for us.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

He did a great job! And wasn't even scared or anything-he seems to like being in the spotlight-he must have gotten that from Dan cause it certainly isn't from me:)

1 comment:

Parry's :) said...

That is so fun to watch them give their talks! Ezzy and Cian just absolutely love to give talks or read a scripture in Primary. Iolly has yet to have a turn, but keeps asking for one. I am so glad they enjoy it and are not scared to do so, a trait of mine I've been trying so hard to correct! :)