Monday, July 18, 2011

New Master Bath






It is kind of hard to picture all these separate photos all together as one-but if you can-you will imagine something really cute and updated-a much needed improvement from what we started with. I am so excited to finally have use of the second bathroom in our home now. Three years ago we ripped out the original pieces-we thought we would get right on the remodeling-silly us! Maybe I should have a "bathroom warming" party anyone want to join me-might be a tight squeeze though:) Our house is one step closer to being done. Only 2 more rooms to go-Kitchen, here we come. The best part: when we have guests over-there won't be a waiting line for the bathroom!



1 comment:

krisha said...

Kendra it looks soooo good. I am glad that it worked out for you. YOu have been waiting a long time. I love it.