Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Burrrrr It's COLD OUTSIDE!







The last couple of days have been truly cold-I don't think that it should be aloud to get this cold outside! Right now it is 5 degrees out and snowing. I walk out the door and my body just screams "what the heck are you doing-get back inside"....so to say the least-we don't spend much time out doors right now.


These pictures are of us taking a little sled ride around the neighborhood when delivering our neighbor goodies for Christmas. It wasn't as cold out then:) Dan got a good work out pulling the three of us around. I tried to take a turn pulling him and the kids but they booed me-I couldn't make it go as fast as he could.


And then there are some pictures of Tavin and Dan making an interesting but friendly looking snowman in our front yard. Tavin wanted to make one after watching "Frosty the Snowman" on TV. For a week after watching that show-he would go around saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to everyone-cause that is what Frosty says when he first comes alive (I had to explain it to everyone he decided to say it to:)

No comments: