Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Utah for a whole week to be with my family for Thanksgiving. It was so fun! Here are some things we did:

*Saw "New Moon" with my mom and sister-Chrissy. I liked it better than Twilight actually.
*Took Tavin and Katie to play at the Carl's Junior play place with Aunt Krisha, Aidan, and Ethan
*Had Yummy Thanksgiving Dinner with My family, Grandparents, and Cousins
*Took Family pictures-this was quite the challenge-getting all the kids to look at the same time!
*Black Friday Shopping with my sisters Krisha and Karey and my dad-it was sooo fun and we found everything we were looking for-even though we had to hold on to the toys at Toys R Us for dear life-people can get pretty nasty when it comes to toys!
*Took my mom out for dinner to the melting pot-so good!
*Left overs:)

Daniel got his share of fun as well-he ate at the new "In and Out" in Draper-the lines were crazy! They had to wait for about a half hour inside but the drive thru line was at least an hour long!
He also went to see "Old Dogs" with all the boys
And he got his video game playing in as well

No comments: