Friday, December 11, 2009

Just A reminder to All

Today I explored a little on the blog: adailyscoop.blogspot.com. The Author of this blog had a daughter around one and a half years old who tragically fell into their backyard spa this past June. She was in critical condition at the hospital and died 2 days after. The blog she writes is to help her cope with all her emotions. I couldn't help but wipe away a few tears as I read about this mother and the hole that is left in her heart from a child who has moved on to the next world without her. I am so grateful for my 2 children and have been reminded again that I need to cherish every day with them. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, and above all, I want my children to know I love them.

She also shared her unwavering testimony of God that she has gained as a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I too want to add my testimony that God lives and that he knows us personally. He feels our pain and brings comfort and peace to us in exactly the way we need it. I am so grateful to know that families are FOREVER and that we can all be reunited with loved ones that have passed on before us again. This mother will be reunited with her daughter once again in heaven and until that day, Camille is being very well taken care of by a loving and all knowing Heavenly Father. I know this to be absolutely true.

Check out the website-she is a beauiful writer and have some really inspiring thoughts

No comments: