Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Culprits

Culprit One
Culprit Two

So last night was a sleepless night for Daniel and I....why you ask?


I think it was a Conspiracy actually. I heard Tavin whispering to Katie yesterday...and I thought it was sweet....then when we went into town to run errands, I looked in the mirror to see why Tavin was making weird noises. Evidently he was working on his new cry. It comes from the very back of his throat- kind of like a goose with a bad cold.
Anyway-The night started when culprit number one: Katie wouldn't go to sleep. Don't let her cute little smile fool you. I didn't get finished with her until 1am. And then, at 3:30am I awoke to Tavin's new screaming and him telling us he was sad. He was convinced that it was time to get up already and would not go back to sleep! So Dan put on a movie for him. Of course this all couldn't have gone on without Katie waking up. Luckily she fed and went to bed again. 5:30am rolls around and Tavin starts calling Dan to put on another movie. Yes, the kid is still awake...8am Katie is up and ready to eat again. When I went to check on Tavin, I found him like this:) Oh and he had to have those cherios that are all over the couch next to him.

No comments: