Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Head Shoulders Knees and Toes?

I thought it was time for another video or 2 or maybe even 3:) The things we get a kick out of these days....There is a video of Katie coming shortly-I have to have Dan help me edit it first.

He has got the main idea of it right?:) This boy is so smart and so loving-lately he informs me about 3 times a day that I am beautiful-and every time he does, it makes my heart overflow for him....can his little mind even begin to perceive what that means to me?

"Mommy-U so beautful"

Dan has taught him how to play Mario on the game cube and Tavin will sit facing me instead of the TV-pressing all the right buttons to make Mario run or swim or jump-just so he can see my facial reactions! And of course I overly exaggerate my enthusiasm for his ability to make Mario do all these things-He cracks me up.

No comments: