Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What We Do When It Is Raining Out...



So the April showers didn't come until May this year and it has rained every day thus far...hopefully the may flowers are on their way. So-Tavin has turned to his creative/imaginary skills for entertainment. He played "dress up" with mommy's things....the headband made him look like an 80's work out guy wearing a sweat band:) and the other article of clothing he is modeling in the pictures is....my sports bra. He found it on the floor in my room and put it on himself! He came out telling me that he was ready to go out to pick daddy up. No Tavin we cannot go pick up daddy with you wearing mommy's sports bra!

1 comment:

Parry's :) said...

LOL This brings back memories!!! My little brother did this to me when I was in high school with my bra and I had a date over for dinner!!! I was so embarassed!!!
Love ya and miss you guys so very much!!! :)