Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update And Fun Toes



So -just a little update on how things are going. Daniel (being the good husband that he is) got me a pedicure certificate. The girl wrote on my toes for me: "It's a girl." Cute and fun huh! It felt so good too. I am due any time between the 16th and the 20th of October and am getting very anxious and uncomfortable. We are hoping Avenley will come sooner than later cause we want to recover as much as we can before Halloween. I want Tavin to be able to go and be with his cousins. He is going to be a dragon this year and just wait until u see him in the costume. When he tried it on for me-his smile was so big:) Anyone have any suggestions on somewhat clean ways for 2 year olds to decorate their own pumpkin? (yes he will be 2 in a month!)

Also, Tavin is walking by himself now-not all the time but about half the time and man are we happy! I almost cried this week watching him cause I have been so worried about it. Everyone that told me he would do it in his own time (whether you believed it or were just trying to make me feel better) you were right:)


1 comment:

Parry's :) said...

Hey, did you ever receive my letter? At craft stores you can find pumpkin decorating kits like the Mr. Potatoe Head toy, kids love that! Daniel can poke holes in it, then let Tavin do the rest!