Friday, November 18, 2016

Three of Four Walked in the Door in October/November

Three out of my four children were born in the fall months, 2 in October. I often wonder if how u come into the world can predict the way u approach life...Katie, came in a matter of thirty minutes from arriving at the hospital. My water broke on the way to my room and the doctor had to run to make it on time to deliver her. And that is how she approaches life. She is very talented in anything she decides to take on. She asked for roller blades for her birthday this year and was skating in them like a pro after one day. The third day she roller bladed to my dads house across our neighborhood. She has advanced quickly in her tumbling program and is close to getting her Ariel and back flip under her belt. She is lively and vivacious and attacks life. I have no doubt she will find a way to over come her hardships in life and that is a great comfort to me. She has a love and gift for art and a creative streak runs in her veins. But I am most proud of the loving and giving heart she has developed in her seven years of life. We had a Halloween costume party for her birthday celebration. She cared about each person that was there and wanted to make sure everyone was happy and having fun. Happy birthday my Katie girl!
Graham was quite the opposite. We waited, ate Popsicle in the hospital room and watched soccer and then waited some more. Then, he made his entrance into my life and with it, he brought so much joy. Fittingly, He is laid back and easy going and such a chubby little man full of happiness and smiles. I stare at him daily and am in awe that I get to have him as mine. He is all boy, loving cars, trucks, trains, planes, and wrestling. He got a train on his special day and hasn't stopped playing with it since! Happy 2nd birthday buddy!

No comments: