Monday, April 18, 2016

Dinner Party and Just Jan's Jam!

I was able to host a Vegan/Plant Based/Vegetarian dinner party last week and it was so fun! We did it potluck style and swapped recipes and tips, ideas. I got a bunch of new books/cookbooks to read, blogs to follow, recipes, and restaurants to try out. It was so motivating and uplifting.
As part of the dinner party, I was able to share Just Jan's Jams in multiple flavors with vegan home made bread! It was sent to me by Tryazon to share and try out. I loved the Mango and strawberry the best. Even my kids love it. The best part, it is Vegan-it contains all readable ingredients, there is only a few ingredients, and they are all natural! No processed sugar. Check it out online if you are interested.
Thanks to everyone that came! And I hope that we will be doing this again frequently in the coming months!



No comments: