Sunday, July 27, 2014

Close to Popin' Time!

One of my secret hobbies/interests is watching animal planet or documentaries about animals...I just love it! Daniel is so good about humoring me in this and often times-when it is my turn to pick what we watch-he willingly agrees:) How nature works and the intricate features each animal is given to survive/thrive in life is amazing to me. Part of the animal instinct is to create and take care of/raise their own children. It brings me joy to see what good and dedicated mothers animals can be. And in the long run, I have it the easiest when carrying a child:
Elephant:18 months 
Giraffe: 14 months
Zebra:12 zebra
Humans: 9 months 
The first three months of this pregnancy have been the hardest out of my children. I think with age-my ability to handle the sickness and debilitating affects-has gotten worse. But the first time I was able to hear my baby's heart beat and see him move around so delicate and real in my tummy-it was love:) My heart fills with affection as I feel him kick and grow each day and I am truly excited for the next member of our family to come join us. Only 3 more months until Graham is here!



 I don't often remember to take pictures of my pregnant belly, but as Dan and I got ready to leave for a date last weekend, I had him take a quick one (while I felt pretty and put together. It is rare during my pregnancies that I have the energy to get ready)

Daniel insisted on me posing this way on the couch just for fun-we had a good laugh over it:) He cracks me u sometimes!

A powerful Quote about mothers: Mothers in today's society should be like a female Tiger guarding a gate....she patiently and effectively paces back and forth-aware of any and all predators that might come her way.  We need to guard our homes in a like manner-completely aware of the very real dangers of the adversary that linger right outside our door-waiting to destroy our family and lead our children away.

No comments: