Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Katie Lady running a "MUCK"


Katie is definitely or mischievous child and my sister describes her shady activities as "Running a Muck" :) I love this little girl though just as much-despite all the quite moments-when you search for her cause you know-if it is quiet-she is probably doing something you don't want her to be doing. For example: she was supposed to be painting on PAPER-but when we found her-she had found a mirror and painted her Face instead.

 She has an obsession lately with rolling up rugs-EVERYWHERE! We are in a store-I look over-and Katie has found a rug to roll up. The rug above is the one in my parents' living room-she entertains herself for long periods of time, rolling and unrolling this particular rug.

My mom will open the blinds in the morning-and Katie will be right behind her-shutting each slat. They go through this process multiple time a day -my mom opening, Katie shutting:) My mom often finds her box of tissues all pulled and thrown all over the floor, and while we were playing games one night, Katie disappeared for a while-only to return with a pack of 6 dial soap bars my dad had just bought all completely unwrapped. Those things are hard to unwrap too-but somehow she figured it out:) She then distributed each bar to each member of the family-what a good example of sharing-she has become:) !

No comments: