Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Plain Funny

I was laughing so hard when we were driving home today...might of been just one of those days and being overly tired but my kids are so funny. The past couple days:

Tavin: MOM LOOK! They fixed the moon!! We were on our way home from running errands and the moon was full. None of the parts were missing:)

Tavin: At church on Sunday we were sitting in front of a family whose little girl was slumped down in her seat crying and throwing a fit. Tavin stared at her for a minute and then turned to her dad: "Why is she crying like that?"  The dad: "She is just having a bad day today." I reminded Tavin that we all have bad days sometimes even him. Then Tavin said "Yeah I have bad days sometimes, like the day I was born...I had a bad day that day:)" And after saying that-he randomly adds that he is now 35 pounds.


Katie: We were in Walmart and we were getting ready to leave-getting our bags out of the cart/ putting the kids' coats back on- we happened to stop in front of the Subway store located in Walmart-they were closing up and they have one of those gates that comes together in the front and locks....a bunch of bars... ya know. Anyway, after the the guy locked the gate, he threw the key that was attached to an old stuffed baby doll back inside. Katie watched the whole thing while I put on her jacket, then she walked over to the lemons, picked up a lemon-confidently walked over to the subway locked gate and chucked that sucker right through one of the slats:) Monkey see Monkey do I guess.

No comments: