Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!


I am so loving the stage that Katie is in right now-well I don't know if you would call it a stage since she is a girl-it will probably last the rest of her life:) I will put it this way-she is a "fashionista"! Really she is!
At 15 months I open her closet and show her the outfits she has hanging in there and she tells me yes or no on which one she wants to wear for the day. And that isn't all-we spent at least 20 minutes trying on shoes -I would put a pair on her and she would walk around for a while-then she would come back and want me to take those ones off and put another pair on and so on.
I also made her this bracelet the other night that she loves wearing-she makes sure to show me how pretty she looks with it on whenever she walks in a room where I am:) And from the picture above you can see that she has inherited her brother's love for hats. When she sees one, she wants to put it on. I love that she loves being a girl!


It is funny how they just come with that sense of girl or boyness. She already has the tendency to nurture and love things-above-loving a baby doll-she does this daily now with all the stuffed animals we have in the house.

No comments: