Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Look What I Found in My Cupboard!



You never know where you might find Katie these days-she gets around that is for sure. This particular instance I had just finished cleaning and organizing the bathroom-including under the sink. About 10 minutes later, we could hear noises coming from the bathroom but when we went to see what was going on, all we found was a pile of all our cleaning supplies spread out all over the bathroom floor. No Katie...well at least until we saw her poke her head out from the cupboard:) Time to child proof I guess!
P.S. The very next day I found her in one of the kitchen cabinets-the one with all the Tupperware-the Tupperware was in a pile on the floor and she was squeaking from inside the cupboard. She didn't like this one as much though because she couldn't sit up straight!

P.P.S. Side note: Katie was playing in the bath tub the other day and I went to get her diaper from the bedroom...when I got back, she had one leg up on the side of the tub like she was trying to get out-I wondered why she didn't want to play anymore until I happened to glance in the water to see little floaties-yep she had pooped big time! It took an extra 40 minutes to get the bath tub cleaned out, disinfected, and then refilled and Katie washed! At least she was smart enough to know that she wanted to get out fast after pooping-she wanted nothing to do with it!

No comments: