Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two Peas In A Pod



These two pictures show exactly how attached these two are to one another-I am soooo blessed to have children who adore each other so much. They light up at the sight of each other in the morning-and Tavin is very protective of his "sisser".
The top picture was of last night-we snuggled together for story time on my bed in our jammies before we went to bed-a tradition that my mom started when my sister Kimberly and me were young-snuggling up on her big bed-excited for her to read a story to us in her animated voice. Tavin and Katie love this tradition just as much as I did-and I hope they will remember it just as fondly.
The second picture is of the two of them enjoying afternoon cartoons together after lunch and right before we lay down for our nap-Tavin likes to get down on Katie's level to talk to her about things and explain things to her....she just coos and giggles at him.

No comments: