Friday, March 12, 2010

Choco-late Nilk! Please Mom

Just a quicky post before I jump in the shower to get ready for my Dentist appointment (yay). Daniel and I were laughing this morning thinking about how Tavin wakes up EVERY morning...it goes something like this:

Tavin: "Mom-where are you....choco-late Nilk, Choco-late Nilk!"
Tavin: "Mom-where are you....choco-late Nilk, Choco-late Nilk...I am coming Choco-late Nilk!"

Do you think that I ate and drank too much chocolate and chocolate milk while pregnant with Tavin if this is what he wakes up saying in the morning?:) He even has to assure the milk that he is going to go and get it as soon as mommy comes and gets him-as if the milk might feel neglected if he doesn't drink it every morning! He wants it with every meal-of course I try and only give it to him once a day-but-to him-chocolate milk goes good with everything. His favorite cereal is chocolate Cheerios right now just because they make chocolate milk at the end for him to drink:) Let's face it, the kid knows what is good in life!

No comments: