Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hold You Mommy


Tuesday 9 a.m.


Tavin: "Mommy hold you, mommy hold you!"

Me: "You want mommy to hold you Tavin?"

Tavin: "OK mommy hold you, hold you."


Yes Tavin I will hold you-and I will smile at this new saying of yours all day-and will remember it to treasure later in life-when you are too old to ask me to hold you-and too big to sit on my lap. But no matter how big you get, I will always Hold you-when you need me to! Cause that is what mommies do-and they do it best!

2 comments:

Parry's :) said...

I love that too!!! Cian still asks everyday, as well as Iolly. Ezzy does every now and then, never will I refuse. I love holding my babies, no matter how big they are!


*To answer your question about Chet's reaction to Cian. He was like "What!? Why would he say that?" and then laughed it off, Cian comes up with the funniest things ever! Love my little story teller!!!

Monica said...

Ethan used to do that, except he would say, "put baby down, hold you, hold you"...

I never really thought about teaching Gavin sign, mainly because I have no idea how too, and I am afraid that would prevent him from trying to speak on only relying on sign (or so I heard). How did Tavin do? Did he delay talking because he was signing?