Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Part 2 of Tavin's 2nd Birthday




Tavin Turned 2 yesterday and he loved his new cars dish set! Especially the big boy cup as you can see. He did pretty good with it-spilled a couple times when he got too excited. He also got a marble set that He and daddy put together, and a shopping kart with boxed food to push around the kitchen. We went to Artic Circle to the play place there. Tavin had a great time playing with Dad and mom-especially in the tunnel. He has been singing happy birthday to himself all day today:) What can I say about this special little boy...he is my sunshine...he makes me happy when skies are gray....he will never know how much I love him...please don't ever take my sunshine away. My children are one of the biggest reasons my life is worth living, along with my Husband of course:)


No comments: