Sunday, November 8, 2009

Katie Bug-One Month Old


Just a little update on my sweet Katie Girl-She LOVES to eat and is a good sleeper. My favorite thing about her is that she loves to snuggle! Daniel probably won't admit it but he likes this quality too-he will lay her on his chest and in seconds she will have found her spot and be sound asleep. Katie can hold her head up for a few seconds and is a very strong little girl. She also is starting to follow us with her head and eyes as we move around. She smiles in her sleep all the time and I am just waiting for the day when she smiles up at me. Her hair is turning more red in color and we suspect that she will have blue eyes-right now they are a gray color. She really likes the sound of water, so when I take showers, she sits quietly in her chair.


Tavin is such a good brother. When he hears her cry, he rushes to where she is and says, "No be sad-it's OK," and kisses her.

2 comments:

Parry's :) said...

Awe! What a sweet big brother Tavin is! Can't believe she's already a month old! Such a cutie!!!

Monica said...

She is so SWEET~! Isn't it a relief when Tavin took so well to her, my kids were another story and still are!