Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Some of His Favorite Things"








Tavin has gained a lot of little quirks as he has gotten older and I wanted to share some of his favorite things. He loves to try on shoes and hats. Check these converses out-cute huh. We have started a hat basket for him-he will entertain himself for hours sitting in front of a mirror and looking at himself in different hats. A cowboy hat, a chicken hat, a lion hat, a graduation cap, etc. I'll have to post some pictures of that later.
He loves to swing-especially with Daniel pushing him-it sometimes makes me nervous how high Daniel pushes him-but Tavin just begs for more.
We got him an army tent that he crawls through and hides from me in:)
And, he can spot any plane in the sky-pointing it out to me even before I see it.
Favorite food: defintely M&MS! Newest words: Stuck and Crash.
He already wanting to drive-the closest he's gotten is the red and and yellow fisherprice ride-in car.


No comments: