Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's About That Time!


I realized the other day that I didn't have any pictures of me being pregnant with miss Olivia and since we are down to about a week before her due date, I figured I better get one taken. Please excuse the hair-after I saw this picture I made a hair appointment to get it cut-I still have 2 days to go before the appointment so hopefully I make it.

I was able to stay smaller this time around-but the last month has been pretty uncomfortable and emotional. Excitement, nervousness, fear, you name it and I have had the emotions for it:) But, when it all comes down to it, she is coming-and as she kicks around in my tummy, I can't help but feel a deep love and desire to meet her. My kids are eager for Olivia to finally come-not sure they fully understand it-but I know they will make a good brother and sister for her. Dan has been an amazing support and help to me-especially when I break down and wonder what the heck we were thinking-bringing another child into our family when I can't control the two I have....as I have become more and more tired-the kids have gotten less attention from me and thus have reverted to their own methods of getting attention.....like Tavin cutting Katie's ponytale off-stating that he likes her hair shorter this way. Or Tavin and Katie finding the easter candy and using sizzors to break into it. Can't forget the time that Tavin thought it would be fun to make the bath wa

No comments: