Sunday, March 13, 2011

Packing Peanuts


Funny picture huh! She looks grossed out but actually she loves giving her night time kisses:)

We got a package of party supplies in the mail for a party that I hosted this past weekend (I will tell you more about that in another post) and Katie had such a good time with the packing peanuts! Simple things are the best toys! She has become my shadow recently and likes to imitate me, Dan, and Tavin. Today I was getting ready for church and she wanted to be apart of everything I did-mimiking my motions-even down to the way I stood when I was looking in the mirror at my outfit:)
She folds her arms for prayer now at night and even has started to say her own-in her own Katie language:) One of my favorite parts of the day is putting her to bed at night because she gives kisses to each of us- puckering her lips and making a humming sound as she gently places a sweet kiss on your cheek or lips!

No comments: