Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tavin at 10 Months



This is the most recent photo of our handsome boy- 10 months and 3 weeks old-yes his hair gets redder every day-but we love it. It fits his spitfire personality-dont you just love the hair that hangs over his ears! The top and sides are growing faster than the back. I can't really remember why he is naked...I think it was beacuase only one side of the diaper he had on was fastened and he peed on the outfit he was wearing. (It was one of those days). But we are proud of that belly-he was only 2% in his weight last doctor's appointment. Don't let him decieve you though-he eats ALL the time and wants whatever Daniel and I are eating. Thus mommy gets to change about 3 to 4 poopy diapers a day-NO JOKE! We think the reason he is quite small is beacuse he got the matabolism of his dad-always moving....or also known as A.D.D.

3 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!! You finally started your blog! Tavin is SOOOO CUTE! I can't belive how much older he looks. And his hair! Love it! I wish we still lived closer to eachother. We'll be up in Utah for Thanksgiving...if you are there visiting family, we'll have to plan a time to hang out!

krisha said...

I am so proud of you:) I love the pictures. Tavin is so cute!!! I think Ethan could teach him how to proper fulfill the role of a red head. Love you!

Hewards said...

Kenny, he has beautiful hair and is such a doll! You are a pro blogger by the way I love it and will be visiting often.